CMA Fest 2014 is winding down, and I'm thinking about all the fabulous 'firsts' that came from this week! Here are just a few that come to mind...
- Thanks to Lee Williams of CMR Nashville (who has been promoting my first two singles to European radio) I had my first CMA Fest appearances. He put on several showcases this week with noteworthy international artists.
- It was my first time sharing a stage in the U.S. with two fantastic 'foreign' artists- Sam Hollyman (UK) and Pete Kennedy (Ireland)- check them both out!
- For the first time, I met two of my childhood celebrity crushes in person. Matt and Gunner Nelson- yes, the long-haired blond rockers! I was as giddy as a teenager, but hey, at least I didn't trip. :)
- I had help with my on-stage outfits- and that was a first! Big shout out to Miss Amanda Sears.
- It was the first time I ever shared the stage with a major label act- Saturday's show was with Curb artists American Young!
- At band practice, Sam tried my yogurt pie, the first time he'd ever had anything like it. :)
Catch some more pictures here...
Sam Hollyman (left) and Lee Williams from the UK